Below are lots of facts and our policies.
*PLEASE NOTE.... WE DO NOT ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS ON SITE
FOR FOOD, or BEVERAGE....
SO WHEN YOU COME TO THE SHOW BRING CASH OR CHECKS!!!
* Your tickets are "will call" - will be available at the door the night of the
* Lobby - We have a nice lobby that will open at 5:oo pm for check in and to get yerself a beverage before the seating begins. The parking lot opens at 4:30 pm. (For most shows)
* Showtimes - please check your individual show for Doors and Showtimes. Some shows are different.
* Did you reserve dinner seating or general admission?
If your order does not say "you have reserved dinner seating" then your order is general admission.
* If you have reserved dinner seating.....
If you have reserved dinner seating, it should say so on your order.
Dinner Seating...if you reserve dinner seating, you must actually have dinner.
There is a $10.00 minimum food purchase per person. If you come here planning on having dinner that is easily achieved. Please have the courtesy to call us if you have to cancel your dinner reservation no later than noon time the day of the show. If we do not hear from you we reserve the right to charge your credit card accordingly.
* Dinner is served most nights from 6:00 to 7:30.....for a showtime of 8:00.
Please come early enough so that we can get you served in a timely manner before the show starts. The kitchen will not take any orders after 7:15 so that there is not silverware or dish clinking when the artist hits the stage. We get hit all at once, so no special orders can be accommodated at the table. But we are glad to hear from you before you arrive with any special needs you have, so we have time to prepare something we have that can work for you. So call ahead.:>)
Because of our limited amount of tables you will most likely be seated with other music lovers! Tables are generally fours, sixes, eights and tens. There are very rarely tables for two, so you will most likely make some new friends while you are here! We will seat you in the order of which you check in that night so if you have any special place you are hoping to be, please COME EARLY. We cannot reserve tables. If you do have a specific need please let us know so we can accommodate. Most of our dinner seating is on the floor, but there is dinner served in our funky 40 seat balcony (pictured here). When making your dinner reservation, please let us know if you know of anyone that you would like to sit with (they of course also have to have dinner reservations as well) and the earlier you come, the better seat you will get. Obviously the most desired seats are upfront....please don't ask us to reserve you a table....just come early! And if you are general admission you will most likely be in our
balcony...which is still close to the stage. We are a small room, 70’ by 30’ so no seat is too far away from the stage.
* Tickets are Non-refundable.
If you cannot make it, you are welcome to give your tickets to someone else or try to resell them. We cannot do that for you.
* Our cancellation policy is as follows:
If the artist can get here for the show, the show will go on.
If the artist is unable to perform, or the weather prevents us from having the show, we will post a cancellation on our home page of our web site and on our box office phone 207-935-7292 by noon time the day of the show. We will also notify ticket holders of the cancellation by
telephone and by email as soon as possible, so make sure you have given us a phone number that you can be reached in the event of cancellation. Tickets will be transferred automatically as ordered for the rescheduled date only.....again,they are non-refundable. If the artist
does not book a rescheduled date within a year of the cancellation, we will refund your ticket. It is a challenge to bring music up here to the country in the winter months, so it is a bit of a risk for all of us to enjoy that music. Hopefully mother nature will be kind to us this year, but if not, we appreciate your patronage and cooperation. Because it's the winter when we need fun the most!
* Getting here - Please do not follow MapQuest or your GPS systems- unless you are on a mountain bike...cuz that's what you will need to get over some of the roads they will send you. Use the directions on our website.
* Recording and or Cameras - Because of the intimacy of this space, regardless of artist policy, it is OUR humble policy that there is no picture taking or recording of any kind during the performance. If an artist comes out to sign autographs, and is okay with photos, that's fine, but please, not during the performance.
* Cell phones - Please turn them off!!!!! or better yet..leave'm at
home....they don't work here anyway!
* Drinking - Remember we are a concert venue that serves alcohol...not a bar that has music. Please respect the difference and drink responsibly. Bringing in outside liquor is not allowed and of course drinking outside on our property..... that means drinking at your car or in the parking lot.
We will remove anyone who disturbs a performer or another patron.
This is a listening room, first and foremost.
Please attend with the intent to appreciate that.
Many thanks for your support and respect.
We have GetAway packages availbale for selected shows......if you sign up for them, you do not have to order a ticket here....the Inn will take care of that for you. If there is a package, it is listed with the show details, along with information about ordering the package.
We love children, but unfortunately because
of our limted seating, we do not have any children’s pricing.
We would also ask that if you do bring your children consider that
this is a listening room.......they need to behave in a manner that
is respectful of their fellow patrons. We do hope to have some programming
specifically for children, where kids can be kids, and the ticket
price reflects that.
Yes we are and proud of it! Please don't hesitate to call ahead if you have any special needs.