- Local Accommodations...
- Year Round House Rental - Freedom, NH (pictured above)
- This great house would make an awesome concert vacation.
VERY LOCAL INNS -
- These three inns are close and all are dear friends of ours and will treat you great. Visit their sites and ask about their get away packages that include SMAC Concerts ...
Snowvillage Inn Inn at Crystal Lake Oxford House Inn
Moulton's 317 - Brownfield, ME
- Welcome to our home at 317 Hampshire Road in Brownfield Maine . Whether you are here for the weekend or the week we truly hope you enjoy the quiet serenity of our little home away from home. Just 5 minutes down the hill from " SMAC ",a cozy 3-bedroom ranch nestled in the Lower West Heights of Brownfield . Owners Barbara, Mike and Sarah live next door at Great Pyr Farm and would welcome your wanderings around the Gardens and Greenhouses . The AirBnB link is - https://abnb.me/iZZ2YSfjdY or check us out on the Facebook at - 317HampshireRoad Have Fun !!!
P.S. Mike works for us!
The Stone Mountain House - Brownfield, ME
- (this nice option is not located at or affiliated with SMAC)
Nightly lodging in Brownfield Center. The house is a modernized historic Victorian built in 1880. The two private apartments each have everything you might need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We are just a few miles from SMAC and just a mile from the AMC trail in the Burnt Meadow Mountains. 207-935-2817
- The Foothills
Farm Guesthouse & Cottage - Brownfield, ME
- This is the closest accommodation to SMAC.....three
In the main house there are three guest rooms with shared baths. They
also have a housekeeping cottage with two bedrooms and kitchenette. One of the
guest rooms and both cottages have AC. The cottages are great if you want some
privacy. The farm has two horses.
and they are pet friendly.
The Innkeepers (Terri and Kevin) are great people....Terri is also a licensed
- The Cornish Inn - Cornish, ME
- Cute little town ... lots of great antique shops, and the new owners have beautifully revived this pretty old inn and are serving a super breakfast and lunch at Lindsay's!
- White Mountain Hotel & Resort - North Conway, NH
- Located for easy access to all the area has to offer this property has 80 rooms and suites, golf course and pool at the base of Cathedral Ledge.
- North Conway Grand - North Conway, NH
- Hotel with guest rooms and suites located at Settlers' Green Outlet Village in the heart of North Conway.
The Kearsarge Inn - North Conway, NH
- A boutique hotel opened in 2003 with fifteen rooms in the heart of North Conway Village.
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast - Sebago, ME
- Historic farmhouse in lovely country setting with approximate 20 minute
scenic drive to/from SMAC. 4 guest rooms, 2 with ensuite baths, and 1 3rd
floor suite. All rooms have individualized HVAC. Internet available.
Sumptuous breakfasts, arranged by the owners to take into account dietary
preferences, served each morning.
There are a number of campgrounds in the area. Here are two right in
River Run Canoe
The summer can be a bit zooey
on the river. Kind of an "Animal House" atmosphere... lots of partying
college kids. God Lov'em, and I remember when, but as I am older
now, I would not appreciate it. The fall is a great time to camp
here... that would be my vote... no bugs either!!!!!
Though they may advertise and imply that a party atmospehere is okay, their neighbors may not be on that same page.Those neighbors may be our neighbors, and we have tried very hard to respect all our neighbors who have put up with what comes with having an event space in a rural neighborhood. We hope the pros of us being here out weigh the cons :> )
, we humbly ask that you consider who is around you and decide if that rental fits your entertainment plans. And if you want a party atmosphere accommodation, choose a hotel or a property that accommodates that kind of fun without infringing on the abutting residents. We are happy to help you find the right property for you while you are visiting SMAC.
A fun way to camp year round with a roof over your head.
Complete with woodstove and futon beds, stocked with eveything you would need.
I think it's camping without the hassles!!! Frost Mountain Yurts right here in