- Local Accommodations...
- Year Round House Rental - Freedom, NH (pictured above)
- This great house would make an awesome concert vacation.
at Crystal Lake - Eaton
- Fun casual inn with access to a
gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains. Inkeepers are talented musicians
themselves. One of the owners was an opera major, the other is a
wiz on the piano when coaxed! Inn rooms have phones, tv, and AC.
Inkeepers are very dear freinds of
ours....they will treat you great.
You'll find their getaway packages listed with the details for each show along with a link to call or book the package online.
Farm Guesthouse & Cottage - Brownfield, ME
- This is the closest accommodation to SMAC.....three
In the main house there are three guest rooms with shared baths. They
also have a housekeeping cottage with two bedrooms and kitchenette. One of the
guest rooms and both cottages have AC. The cottages are great if you want some
privacy. The farm has two horses.
and they are pet friendly.
The Innkeepers (Terri and Kevin) are great people....Terri is also a licensed
The Stone Mountain House - Brownfield, ME
- Stone Mounain Nightly Lodging is nestled in Brownfield Center and is surrounded by the natural beauty of Maine's mountains, lakes and rivers. The house is a modernized historic Victorian built in 1880. The two private apartments each have everything you might need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We are just a few miles from SMAC and just a mile from the AMC trail in the Burnt Meadow Mountains. 207-935-2817
The Snowvillage Inn - Snowville, NH
- A charming country inn just over the border from us in quaint Snowville NH.
18 rooms, many with great mountain views, has all you could need for a mountain getaway.
Oxford House Inn - Fryeburg, ME
- This very elegant inn is about 15 minutes away..... a well travelled road to get there. Inn has four rooms with private baths, all have TV, internet, and phones. Terrific food, using lots of local vendors. Right on Main Street.....great views of the White Mountains out of the back side of inn...close to Saco River.
White Mountain Hotel & Resort - North Conway, NH
- Located for easy access to all the area has to offer this property has 80 rooms and suites, golf course and pool at the base of Cathedral Ledge.
- North Conway Grand - North Conway, NH
- Hotel with guest rooms and suites located at Settlers' Green Outlet Village in the heart of North Conway.
The Kearsarge Inn - North Conway, NH
- A boutique hotel opened in 2003 with fifteen rooms in the heart of North Conway Village.
The Cornish Inn - Cornish, ME
- Cute little town ... lots of great antique shops.
Country Lodging -
- This Maine country B&B offers old-fashioned
hospitality, personal touches and individually decorated rooms
with the conveniences of modern deluxe lodging.
- Four Seasons Lodge - North Conway, NH
- The Four Seasons Lodge is located in a private North Conway setting and
offers an INDOOR Pool which is ALL YOURS, sleeping for 20, 10 bedrooms,
karaoke,foosball, plenty of parking, fireplace, large sauna, huge
patio and grills. Stone Mountain Arts Center, skiing at 5 mountains,
and outlet shopping and much more are minutes away.
- Twin Hearts Farm Bed & Breakfast - Sebago, ME
- Historic farmhouse in lovely country setting with approximate 20 minute
scenic drive to/from SMAC. 4 guest rooms, 2 with ensuite baths, and 1 3rd
floor suite. All rooms have individualized HVAC. Internet available.
Sumptuous breakfasts, arranged by the owners to take into account dietary
preferences, served each morning.
For other lodging in the nearby North Conway NH area go to:
- North Conway NH Hotels & Area Guide
There are a number of campgrounds in the area. Here are two right in
River Run Canoe
The summer can be a bit zooey
on the river. Kind of an "Animal House" atmosphere... lots of partying
college kids. God Lov'em, and I remember when, but as I am older
now, I would not appreciate it. The fall is a great time to camp
here... that would be my vote... no bugs either!!!!!
Though they may advertise and imply that a party atmospehere is okay, their neighbors may not be on that same page.Those neighbors may be our neighbors, and we have tried very hard to respect all our neighbors who have put up with what comes with having an event space in a rural neighborhood. We hope the pros of us being here out weigh the cons :> )
, we humbly ask that you consider who is around you and decide if that rental fits your entertainment plans. And if you want a party atmosphere accommodation, choose a hotel or a property that accommodates that kind of fun without infringing on the abutting residents. We are happy to help you find the right property for you while you are visiting SMAC.
A fun way to camp year round with a roof over your head.
Complete with woodstove and futon beds, stocked with eveything you would need.
I think it's camping without the hassles!!! Frost Mountain Yurts right here in