- Local Accommodations...
at Crystal Lake - Eaton
- Fun casual inn with access to a
gorgeous lake surrounded by mountains. Inkeepers are talented musicians
themselves. One of the owners was an opera major, the other is a
wiz on the piano when coaxed! Inn rooms have phones, tv, and AC.
Inkeepers are very dear freinds of
ours....they will treat you great.
You'll find their getaway packages listed with the details for each show along with a link to call or book the package online.
- This is the closest accommodation to SMAC.....three
In the main house there are five guest rooms with shared baths. They
also have two rustic cabins with multiple bedrooms, and kitchens. One of the
guest rooms and both cottages have AC. The cottages are great if you want some
privacy. The farm has two horses.
and they are pet friendly.
The Innkeepers (Terri and Kevin) are great people....Terri is also a licensed
The Stone Mountain House- Brownfield, ME
- Stone Mounain Nightly Lodging is nestled in Brownfield Center and is surrounded by the natural beauty of Maine's mountains, lakes and rivers. The house is a modernized historic Victorian built in 1880. The two private apartments each have everything you might need to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. We are just a few miles from SMAC and just a mile from the AMC trail in the Burnt Meadow Mountains. 207-935-2817
- North Conway Comfort Inn & Suites - North Conway, NH
- The perfect place for you and your family when you're visiting New Hampshire's spectacular Mount Washington Valley.
Oxford House Inn - Fryeburg, ME
- This very elegant inn is about 15 minutes away..... a well travelled road to get there. Inn has four rooms with private baths, all have TV, internet, and phones. Terrific food, using lots of local vendors. Right on Main Street.....great views of the White Mountains out of the back side of inn...close to Saco River.
The Snowvillage Inn - Snowville, NH
- A charming country inn just over the border from us in quaint Snowville NH.
18 rooms, many with great mountain views, has all you could need for a mountain getaway.
White Mountain Hotel & Resort - North Conway, NH
- Located for easy access to all the area has to offer this property has 80 rooms and suites, golf course and pool at the base of Cathedral Ledge.
- North Conway Grand - North Conway, NH
- Hotel with guest rooms and suites located at Settlers' Green Outlet Village in the heart of North Conway.
The Kearsarge Inn - North Conway, NH
- A boutique hotel opened in 2003 with fifteen rooms in the heart of North Conway Village.
House B&B - Bridgton, ME
- Refresh your senses at Bridgton's premier
B&B, an historic Victorian located above scenic Highland Lake.
The Cornish Inn - Cornish, ME
- Cute little town ... lots of great antique shops.
Mountain Inn -Waterford, ME
- On beautiful
Bear Lake .... not as wicked close to us as some of the local lodging,
but so worth the drive! 207-583-4404
Country Lodging -
- This Maine country B&B offers old-fashioned
hospitality, personal touches and individually decorated rooms
with the conveniences of modern deluxe lodging.
Residence Inn by Marriott - North Conway, NH
- North Conway's all-suite hotel with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas near great Mount Washington Valley attractions.
Red Jacket Mountain View Resort - North Conway, NH
- Lodging and dining with a view of the Moat Mountain Range and Saco River Valley with a variety of accommodations. Pet and family friendly. Home to the Kahuna Laguna water park.
- Four Seasons Lodge - North Conway, NH
- The Four Seasons Lodge is located in a private North Conway setting and
offers an INDOOR Pool which is ALL YOURS, sleeping for 20, 10 bedrooms,
karaoke,foosball, plenty of parking, fireplace, large sauna, huge
patio and grills. Stone Mountain Arts Center, skiing at 5 mountains,
and outlet shopping and much more are minutes away.
- For other lodging in the nearby North Conway NH area go to:
- North Conway NH Hotels & Area Guide
A fun way to camp year round with a roof over your head.
Complete with woodstove and futon beds, stocked with eveything you would need.
I think it's camping without the hassles!!! Frost Mountain Yurts right here in
There are a number of campgrounds in the area. Here are two right in
River Run Canoe
The summer can be a bit zooey
on the river. Kind of an "Animal House" atmosphere... lots of partying
college kids. God Lov'em, and I remember when, but as I am older
now, I would not appreciate it. The fall is a great time to camp
here... that would be my vote... no bugs either!!!!!